Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Emmaus Pennsylvania On October 23Rd 2013 I Saw A Black Sphere Hovering Which Moved Left

Ufo Sighting In Emmaus Pennsylvania On October 23Rd 2013 I Saw A Black Sphere Hovering Which Moved Left
UFO SIGHTING IN EMMAUS, PENNSYLVANIA ON OCTOBER 23RD 2013 - I SAW A BLACK SPHERE HOVERING WHICH MOVED LEFT, HOVERED AGAIN, AND DISAPPEARED.

I looked out of my angle bay window which faces south and saw a stationary black sphere hovering. I went outside and saw it move to the left and hover again. There were no bird wings and no fluctuation of movement. It was not a bird. It was not a balloon, helicopter, or plane. It was a hovering black sphere. I went inside and looked again and it was gone. I was quite excited at the time for it was my first UFO sighting.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.