Monday, July 13, 2009

April 17Th

April 17Th
ICELAND VOLCANO FROM SPACE: THE DRAMATIC ASH PLUME ENGULFING BRITAIN AND 'NIGHTMARISH FACE' SEEN FROM ABOVERead more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1266403/Iceland-volcano-space-The-dramatic-ash-plume-engulfing-Britain-seen-above.html#ixzz0lKTqki9T"UFO SKEPTICS FILM STRANGE OBJECTS IN THE POWYS NIGHT SKY PUBLISHED DATE: 16 APRIL 2010 PUBLISHED BY: RICHARD JONES
THERE were two UFO sightings above Machyn-lleth last month. Following last week's article about UFOs in Powys being responsible for bizarre animal death, two people from the Machynlleth area contacted the County Times to inform us of possible sightings from outer space. The first, John Pritchard, describes seeing "orange light which then changed to a purple color", while the second, Kathleen Walls, says she and her husband saw an object "big in body all lit up with two lights either side of it." And a UFO skeptic from Machynlleth has been left questioning whether such things do exist after filming unexplained orange lights in the sky. John Pritchard spotted the lights flying above Machynlleth at approximately 8.10pm on March 12, and quickly dashed for his video camera to recorded the "strange" activity. The County Times hopes to get a copy of the video on its website - www.countytimes.co.uk - as quickly as possible. "The lights were moving quite slowly at first, then they sped up and zig-zagged away. It was very strange," explained Mr Pritchard. "At first I thought it must be an airplane but it definitely was not because when I enlarged my recording on the television I could see an orange circular light which then changed to a purple color. "I am a bit skeptical when it comes to things like UFOs and aliens but I would be interested in finding out what exactly I did film," he concluded. Meanwhile, a couple from Pennal spotted an "unexplained object" flying through the night sky last month. Kathleen Walls and her husband, from Pennal, near Machynlleth, spotted the object on March 8 and took these photographs (see above) of them flying through the sky. Kathleen said: "My husband spotted the unexplained object first, he was watching it from his armchair in the living room and thought it was a new space satellite. "He got up to go outside for a closer look and called me out - what we saw was a bright light miles away so he went in for his binoculars and I got my camera. "We thought it was a big star at first and I had a job keeping it in the lens because it was jumping all over the shop. "The next thing it was over the house in a matter of seconds, it was big in body all lit up with two lights either side of it." http://www.countytimes.co.uk/news/87442/ufo-sceptics-film-strange-objects-in-the-powys-night-sky.aspx"One of our readers sent me his view on the Chem-trail mystery of what is going on in our skyChris:I was looking up info on "Black Chem-trails" and came across one of your articles. This past Monday, 4-12-2010, I have never seen such intense chem-trail activity in my area in central NJ before. There were also 4 to 5 parallel black chem-trails visible near my area as well (never seen black ones in my area before!).I have seen chem-trails before in my area, but never with such intensity as 4-12-2010.Let it be noted that that was the day of Obama's highly publicized international nuclear summit in DC (likely high level people in NYC as well) with over 50 heads of state in attendance. My best guess is that the chem-trails were anti-radar, or anti-satellite cover for the skies by the military to protect sensitive meetings and discussions from being targeted or eavesdropped.Last time I saw chem-trails even close to 4-12-10, was last summer, when DefSec. Gates was reported to be in high level meetings in New York City, which is 30 miles from me. Again, I can only guess it was anti-radar, anti-satellite eavesdrop cover...Below is a video sent in from another reader who has taken this issue on and has started to document and film what he see's