Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Yuma Arizona On September 15Th 1978 Returninng To Yuma Az On Us Hwy 95 While Working

Ufo Sighting In Yuma Arizona On September 15Th 1978 Returninng To Yuma Az On Us Hwy 95 While Working
UFO SIGHTING IN YUMA, ARIZONA ON SEPTEMBER 15TH 1978 - RETURNINNG TO YUMA, AZ ON US HWY 95 WHILE WORKING, AT AREA THAT ALLOWED UFO TO BE BESIDE THE LINCOLN CONTINENTAL I WAS DRIVING. UTILITY POLES WERE BEHIND UFO

I was witness to a UFO that flew next to the carI was driving. It was silent I now know the area as I have returned in search of it. I am able to identify the area as the utility poles are far enough away from the road as to allow the UFO the ground to cover. It was larger than the Lincoln Continental I was driving. I had a witness. Out of fear I drove 90 mph. It had large lights/windows. Witness was face glued to passenger window. She did not repond any longer in our conversation. It was a disc that kept right next to us and then abruptly took off to the right towards the foothill. There was no sound and speeds greater than I understood as possible. I stopped the car to asses our situation and immediately returned to the office to share this statement. KAL

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.