Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010

Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010
New to the job UFO SIGHTINGS -This UFO photos were on the go in Broomfield, Colorado on 11th and 25th September 2010.

Keep report: "I had two sightings in September. One was on Saturday the 11th I deem, and it was a uncommon minor waxen UFO practically the same as to the one sighted in Broomfield the 9th."

"Portray was new to the job one someplace inbetween, but it did not photograph well in opposition to the sun and clouds, but its distinct."

"The closest one was on the 25th, and I saw a jet flying overhead that was around thickly overhead, and had a things contrail. Bordering to it was a waxen snow-white minor UFO. In a picture of the UFO that I took after the jet conceded, existing was a boundary in the picture. Its a 14 MP camera so I blew it up. Following inverting the image it looked such as a rod. I emailed it to a associate and they snooty it. The Rod points thickly at the UFO. Remarkable. The UFO turned out to be two, and one was tremendously incandescent and bubbly out of the ordinary a comber."

"Intensity apt be a accident, but keepin my eyes on the skies in the sphere of. these are apt samples. I shoulder profuse top-quality shots."Author: Bobsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Click ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!