Friday, November 7, 2008

Mystery Of The Ufo Goes Unsolved

Mystery Of The Ufo Goes Unsolved
MYSTERY OF THE UFO GOES UNSOLVED, BUT MEMORIES STAY CLEAR

By Bill Vossler


www.sctimes.com

11-22-13


... The incident at the lake that summer after my junior year in college is burned in my memory.

Wayne, my eighth-grader brother, was peering into his telescope again. He said, "Billy, look at this! Look!"

"What?"

"Something odd!"

So I looked into the lens. And saw a distant object hovering in the sky east of town. "Helicopter?" I guessed.

"No rotors."

At my next look, the distant object turned, and I saw a kite-shaped object with flashing lights around its perimeter, different colors cascading along each edge - red, blue, yellow, green - with a thick tube hanging beneath it....

Continue Reading...

See Also:


UFO Photographed Over Paderborn, Illinois; Witnesses Include Investigating Police Officers UFO NEWS PHOTOS

UFO NEWS MISSOURI VIDEO: Ongoing UFO Sightings Over Blue Springs Spurs Investigation

UFO NEWS VIDEO CHINA: LED Kites Mistaken for UFOs in Shanghai

SHARE YOUR UFO EXPERIENCE

Read more >>