Friday, October 31, 2008

Black Triangle Sighting In Earlville New York On July 15Th 2013 Big Bright

Black Triangle Sighting In Earlville New York On July 15Th 2013 Big Bright
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN EARLVILLE, NEW YORK ON JULY 15TH 2013 - BIG, BRIGHT, ORANGE PERFECT TRIANGLE THAT GOT SMALLER THEN DISSAPPEARED

I was on the computer, my boyfriend was going towards the backyard to light a fire..He came to a stop when he saw a big, bright triangle in the sky. At first he thought it was a fire in the distance, but realized it was up in the sky. He dropped what he was holding and ran into the house to get me, He told me to come see this "big orange triangle" in the sky..When I got outside It WAS still there, there were tree's in the way at first so I had to try to get a visual. Then I saw what he told me about, a big, bright orange triangle..He told me it had gotten smaller since he was outside and then while I was watching it, it got smaller, seemed more like a circle but it might be because it was disappearing off in the distance. We both felt very creeped out, because we couldn't think of a single explination. We stood there for a few minutes and we both saw a huge shooting star (meteor), and then watched a plane flying in the opposite direction. What we saw was definitely unexplainable, and was not an air plane, a star, or a helicopter.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.